Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sweet Sketch 2


Happy Sweet Wednesday to all my new followers and hoping many more to come. You have come to the right place. I will be bringing you sweet sketches every Wednesday.
My idea was to have a sweet sketch to follow in the middle of the week. I love sharing my designs. It gives me sweet joy. There has been a lot of work going into this site, so please tell your fellow blogger's. We would love to have them follow in the sweet fun.
The design team is really stoked and excited to help me in this new adventure and I really appreciate them. I couldn't do this without them. Already they have amazed me by their special talents. So please enjoy their cards and I hope you will also follow their sweet blogs and gain inspiration from them.
Well if you think, "how fun! I want to be a design team member." Well, then you have come to the right place. I am looking for 7 more designers. You will not receive any free product from doing this, just sweet fun. So if you're interested, please do this week's sketch and post it on Mr Linky. Become a follower. Leave me a comment and send me an e-mail telling me about yourself. Also send me a link to your blog with posted card and a link back to Sweet Sketch Wednesday. If your name doesn't link to your card on your blog, then I will remove your name and you will need to repost. So please check this after posting.
For those that just want some sweet fun, here's what you need to do. If posting to an on line gallery, please use Sweet Sketch along with each weeks number.
1. Add a link on your blog about my Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
2. Post your card along with link.
3. Sign Mr. Linky and add a direct link back to your site.
4. Leave me a comment.
Arlana - Sweetberry Designs

Stephanie - Handmade Creations

Nancy - Mulberry Station

Judi -Sweet Bloomin Scraps

Stephanie - Handmade Creations

Kelly - My Bucket Overfloweth

Well I have to say for my first week I was very surprised by all my new followers and I want to thank you for that. There has been many sweet comments about my new site and I appreciate that. Well here's to a sweet week now go out there and tell all your sweet friends. Watch for new things here as I we are planing more exciting fun.
Sweet Sketch Wednesdays Participants
1. Rose Frydrych
2. Sheri Gilson
3. Jeannie
4. Sue morris
5. Jenny

Learn more about Sweet Sketch Wednesdays here.
Get The Code

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.


11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new challenge blog! I can't wait to play, I'm a bit of a sketch junkie and just recently started drawing my own. My friend Joni sent me over here and I am so glad she did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh this looks fun! Off to work on the sketch, would love to apply for DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Arlana! I just posted my card. I love your new sketch site! I enjoyed useing your sketch! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous sketch and amazing DT work ladies, love it!
    Kelx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Arlana~Congrats on the new sketch blog! My friend Joni sent me over and I am so glad she did. I love your first two sketches and can't wait to see what you have in store for us. I would love to appy for the DT and have linked my two cards and am sending you a email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a SWEET blog....love all the projects...hey I run the cutting cafe..if you ever want to do a prize for a sketch i would love to sponsor...hugs
    http://thecuttingcafe.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just linked up a card with your wonderful sketch. I'd love a chance for the DT. I'll send you an email! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just found your blog, how kool, love the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. how fun and delightful! I just love coming by and seeing all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't seem to leave my link in mr. Linky? I made my card that you can see by clicking HERE...
    Thanks Heaps,
    Kelx

    ReplyDelete
  11. For some reason I can't seem to link my work with Mr Linky, so you can see my version of the sketch be clicking HERE....
    Thanks HeapsKelx

    ReplyDelete