Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #60

Good Morning Sweet Sketch Wednesday fans!! I'm Melissa and I am so thrilled to be posting this week. We have a fabulous sketch, a fabulous sponsor and a fabulous line up from an uber talented team!

First, on behalf of Arlana and the team we'd like to thank everyone for playing along with us. We love visiting your blogs to see what sweet treats you've made to share with us. And a big thank you to our wonderful sponsor, Sally Ann from Digi Stamp Boutique. The winner of the great prize from Digi Stamp Boutique is....
#5 Vanessa

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!!!!Please e-mail Arlana at sweetberrydesigns@hotmail.com for your prize information.

Now on to this week's sketch! We have Shirley's 2 Girls sponsoring us this week, the prize is a $10 gift certificate. Whoo-hoo!!! What fun a $10 shopping trip at Shirley's 2 Girls would be!!




And here's Arlana's fabulously fun sketch:


Are you ready for some fantastic eye-candy? This is my favorite part about setting up the blog posts. *Squeal*

Kathie


Arlana


Deanne

Erika

Genevieve

Jackie

Jeannie

Jenny

Judi

Linda

Nancy

Stacy

Melissa

Are you ready to have some fun? Well, here's how to play:

1. Create a card using the sketch of the week.

You may use any stamp or element you have to create your card, although if you have any Shirley's 2 Girls images, we'd love to see what you do with them.

2. If posting to an online gallery such as Splitcoast Stampers, please use Sweet Sketch along with each week's number. This week is Sweet Sketch 60.

3. Add a link on your blog about Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post your card along with the link.

5. Sign in to InLinkz and add a direct link back to your site.

6. Leave the Design Team some sweet comments as we love hearing from you.

So it's your turn! Have fun and have a Sweet Sketch Wednesday!!

13 comments:

  1. Another fantastic week girls! Adore all these images, thanks a million Shirley's 2 Girls for sponsoring! Amazing images! Arlana, I really enjoyed this sketch, very different for me and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning everyone! I have been sooo inspired by all your cards this week. Everyone did such a gorgeous job! Melissa, thanks for posting this week AND a big thanks to Shirley's 2 Girls for the use of their wonderful images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Everyone's cards look fantastic! Melissa, thanks for posting and thanks Shirley's 2 Girls for the great digis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards Ladies!! What a great sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi everyone well these cards this week have blowen me away. I love them all. Thanks Melissa for the posting this week and to Shirley 2 Girls thanks for the wonderful images to work with. Great sketch Arlana this one really made me think.
    Take care everyone and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab cards this week. Love Shirley2Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello dt and players. I have to say these are the sweetest cards this week. Such fablous flair to them. I have to say we rock this week. I want to thank Melissa for help do the post this week. Also a special thanks to Shirley's 2 Girls for sponsoring us. We love your fun digis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, aren't these cards spectacular! I just love the look of Shirley's 2 Girls images! I just loved seeing what everyone did with Kristine's sweet images! A special thanks to Shirley's 2 Girls for sponsoring us this week! Arlana, I loved this images! It's one of my favorites! Melissa, you did such a nice job on the post for this week. Thanks so much for your help! Just want to let you all know that I made it home safely late last evening. I loved my visit with Arlana and my Dad! Special memories! Just want to say thanks to all of our DT! They are the best! I have certainly enjoyed working with each one of them! I just love all the talent and creativity that you have! Looking forward to seeing what our players will come up with this week! Thanks for supporting SSW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I'm back!
    I would Just like to apologize to last weeks players for not commenting on all of your fab cards. I was away for a week up the north coast of N.Ireland with my family. I thought I would have been able to sit back relax & enjoy catching up on a bit of blogging from my iPhone but it didn't go as planned. I could see all the wonderful cards, I just couldn't get signed into blogger to comment, aaaarrrrggghhh. Anyway I intend to re-visit everyone's blogs in the next day or two.
    Stunning cards from the DT as always. Shirley's 2 Girls images are so fun & thanks to Arlana for another great sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! How fun is this sketch! I love it and I love all the awesome DT cards! You guys blow me away every week! Cant wait to see what you have up your sleeve for this coming wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again Arlana for a wonderful sketch. I love all the inspiration from the dt. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another great turnout! Lovely work DT and such a great sketch Arlana! Thanks to our wonderful sponsor this week (and thanks to Melissa for posting!)

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete